Friday, May 27, 2011

Seoul, South Korea

Hello friends and family!

Sorry, this is the first blog entry for Seoul when I arrived here two weeks ago. I wish I could say its because I've been too busy, but truthfully it's because I'm too lazy. I'm also pretty lazy about taking pictures. However, I believe Nisha will be the primary contributor of pics and important updates, so fear not. You will get updated.

So, first thing...the name of the blog. I arrived in Seoul and started getting an education in Korean English (Konglish or as Nisha puts it - Ingrishi). Nisha's been here for a while, so she's learned how to imitate the Koreans pretty well. Therefore, I was going for the Korean version of Blog(ee) when I came up with this name, but she informed me that I was quite wrong. The Koreans would pronounce it Blog-guh. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment